Are you a Christian woman leading in ministry or business?
If you are multi-passionate and always leading in multiple ways, this show is for you.
We hope to inspire you to embrace your God-given gifts, skills, and passions in order to lead with confidence!
the podcast is LAUNCHING late July!
Want to be part of the launch team?
Would you like to contribute to our podcast launch by providing feedback and ideas?
Plus, get a free download to help you in your leadership: 23 Practical Ways to Set Boundaries
Sign up below and you’ll be the first to know about all the podcast happenings!
One winner will receive…
- The Four Dimensions of Extraordinary Leadership: The Power of Leading from Your Heart, Soul, Mind, and Strength by Jenni Catron – An excellent book that will help you grow as a Christian leader, regardless of where or how you are leading.
- Unblinded Faith by Elisa Pulliam – A 90-day devotional to help you gain spiritual sight and understand God’s love for you. Donated by Elisa Pulliam of More To Be.
- Write the Word: Renewal Journal from Cultivate What Matters. A beautiful journal to help you connect with God and dig into His word. Donated by Cultivate What Matters (Note: affiliate link. If you choose to make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission for referring you at no extra cost to you).
- A 1:1 “ask me anything” 45 minute call with Esther – we can chat leadership, marriage, business, social media, or anything else you might be wanting to chat about!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Subscribe to the podcast
2. Leave a rating and review on iTunes or your preferred podcast app
3. Send a screenshot of your review to email@example.com with the subject line “review” by July 31st.
I’ll put all the names in a basket and draw a winner for the giveaway package!
how to leave a rating and review
HOW TO LEAVE A REVIEW ON DESKTOP
1. Head over to the iTunes podcast page (or your preferred podcast app listed above). When you get to the page, click the button that says “View in iTunes”.
2. When iTunes opens, click on the Ratings & Reviews tab.
3. Click on Write a Review.
HOW TO LEAVE A REVIEW ON MOBILE
1. Click on any of the links for the podcast apps above.
2. When the app opens, scroll down and tap the # of stars you want to leave.
3. Click the Write a Review link under the stars.
Meet Your Hosts
The Christian Woman Leadership Podcast is hosted by me, Esther Littlefield, a pastor’s wife and entrepreneur. I’m joined by my co-host, Holly Cain, a women’s ministry leader, writer, and speaker.
We discuss issues related to leading as a Christian woman, and we also interview other women who share their leadership journeys.
Through this podcast, we offer encouragement, tools, and resources to help you live out your unique calling as a leader and lead with confidence.
I'm excited to introduce The Christian Woman Leadership Podcast. I've been in love with podcasts for a few years now, and I've been interested in having my own for over a year. But it wasn't until the beginning of this year that it became clear to me what that podcast...