Do you ever feel ashamed or guilty for needing help when it comes to your parenting? And how can you get the support you need in all areas of your life?
In this episode, I’m bringing you a special conversation that I had with Abby Turner as part of my Faith & Business Series I’ve been sharing on the Christian Woman Business Podcast.
I chose to share this episode here as well because I loved how we talked about the need for outside support in parenting, and how this applies to all areas of our life and leadership. We do not have to feel ashamed or embarrassed to reach out for help when we need it.
In addition, we chat about my upLIFT Mentormind, which is currently open and taking applications for new members. Go to https://upliftmentormind.com/ to learn more and apply.
Key points discussed:
- About Abby & her business
- How faith plays a role in her business
- Common challenges for families who have children with ADHD
- Abby’s favorite part of her business
- Why we need outside support and help in our parenting and other areas of our lives
- Why Abby joined upLIFT
- How Abby has benefited from being a part of upLIFT
- How to connect with Abby