Do you have a dream or an idea about something God is calling you to do, but you’re not sure how to step out into the unknown?
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you choose to make a purchase via one of the links, we will receive a commission at no extra cost to you. This helps to support the costs of running the podcast and blog.
Often we sense God calling us to something new, something different… but we are afraid to take those first steps, especially when we don’t know what the outcome is going to be.
In our final episode of our Summer Throwback Series, you’ll hear from several of our past guests and find out how they were able to take courageous steps into something new. You’ll hear about their real life experiences as well as glean wisdom and hear their recommendations for how you can take your first steps.
Featured Guests on this episode:
- Tembi Secrist, Episode 83 [3:21]
- Rachel Pellegrino, Episode 69 [7:19]
- Merritt Onsa, Episode 47 [12:52]
- Jocelyn Sams, Episode 54 [19:00]
- Stefanie Gass, Episode 71 [21:08]
- Final thoughts from Esther [24:00]
I did not include this one in the clips, but I want to point you to Episode 93 if you are experiencing hesitation or doubts about pursuing a dream or calling God has given you. In that episode, I talk about 5 obstacles to pursuing your purpose and give you some encouragement around getting started.
Key Quotes from this throwback episode:
- “It really was hearing God’s voice, stepping out without really knowing what that meant at the time, but trusting that God was gonna take me through.” – Tembi Secrist
- “I don’t think you can ever lead well without wise counsel.” – Rachel Pellegrino
“I needed to wrestle, because otherwise I wouldn’t really need Him.” – Merritt Onsa
- “A lot of people ‘kinda’ want to do something, but if you are not all in on it, it’s not going to happen.” – Jocelyn Sams
- “If you have that tug on your heart or that feeling that you need to do ‘a thing’, but you’re not sure how… God already has the plan, He already has the solutions.” – Stefanie Gass
Support the podcast
Our Merch Store
If you grab one of the items and share a photo on social media, use the hashtag #leadwithconfidence and/or tag us so we can see it!
- Tag @estherdlittlefield on Instagram
- Tag @estherlittlefield on Facebook
Become a Podcast Partner & Receive Bonus Content
We have a fun way for you to partner with the podcast and get access to exclusive content. Every month, we add at least 1 bonus clip from an interview or from Holly and I to a special podcast for our partners. You can become a podcast partner for as little as $5/month by clicking here.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app. Click here to find all the options where you can find the podcast.
Join our Purposeful Leadership Facebook group! In the Facebook group, we can chat about what you need as a leader, what your challenges are, as well as celebrate the wins. This is a great community to learn and grow together. We want to get to know YOU.
Other Ways to Connect with Esther and the Christian Woman Leadership Podcast: