Do you ever struggle to identify, embrace, or use your gifts with confidence? You’re not alone, and this episode will help you reframe your thoughts about embracing your gifts.
Subscribe to the podcast here
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you choose to make a purchase via one of the links, we will receive a commission at no extra cost to you. This helps to support the costs of running the podcast and blog.
As Christian women leaders, it’s important for us to embrace our gifts–but how exactly do we do this? In the first of our Summer Throwback Series episodes, we’re sharing clips from several of our past guests around the topic of embracing your gifts.
You’ll hear encouraging and challenging words to help you remember some powerful truths about acknowledging, understanding, and using your gifts with confidence. After you listen, make sure to head back and listen to the full episodes with these guests, as these clips are just a small glimpse into the incredible conversations.
Featured Guests on this episode:
- Abby Rike Rockenbaugh, Episode 3
- Breshana Miller, Episode 45
- Lilah Higgins, Episode 5
- Patrice Washington, Episode 51
- Rachael Gilbert, Episode 14
- Jill McCormick, Episode 7
Key Quotes from this throwback episode:
- “Whenever I say, ‘Oh I’m not a leader, oh I’m not good enough to do that’, then I’m basically calling God a liar.” – Abby Rike Rockenbaugh
- “If God has called you to this, and you know this is what you can do–this is how God has blessed you in order to serve other women–there are women who need it.” – Breshana Miller
- “When you’re trying to build a business off of your skills, and you’re trying to walk in what God has for you, it’s something you don’t really notice, cause it’s super easy for you, and it doesn’t feel like work.” – Lilah Higgins
- “Even as I was building confidence, there was still that seed of doubt that tried to come in.” – Patrice Washington
- “The more time I hang out with God… I don’t have the words to express how He shifts something in my heart.” – Rachael Gilbert
- “When we confuse confidence and competence with pride, that’s a problem. Because God has gifted you with competence, and He’s gifted you with gifts to use and acknowledge. And you don’t do the world any favors when you deny your gifting for the sake of not wanting to be boastful.” – Jill E. McCormick
Support the podcast
Our Merch Store
Click here to go to the store and find merch you’ll love!
If you grab one of the items and share a photo on social media, use the hashtag #leadwithconfidence and/or tag us so we can see it!
- Tag @estherdlittlefield or @christianwomanleadership on Instagram
- Tag @estherlittlefield on Facebook
Become a Podcast Partner & Receive Bonus Content
We have a fun way for you to partner with the podcast and get access to exclusive content. Every month, we add at least 1 bonus clip from an interview or from Holly and I to a special podcast for our partners. You can become a podcast partner for as little as $5/month by clicking here.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app. Click here to find all the options where you can find the podcast.
Join our Purposeful Leadership Facebook group! In the Facebook group, we can chat about what you need as a leader, what your challenges are, as well as celebrate the wins. This is a great community to learn and grow together. We want to get to know YOU.
Other Ways to Connect with Esther and the Christian Woman Leadership Podcast:
This episode was SO good! Loved the recap of former guests talking about spiritual gifts. I will definitely go back and listen to the whole episodes from each of these very interesting ladies!
Thank you Jane! So kind of you to share and I agree – it was so fun to share these ladies’ words of wisdom again.