I’m excited to introduce The Christian Woman Leadership Podcast. I’ve been in love with podcasts for a few years now, and I’ve been interested in having my own for over a year. But it wasn’t until the beginning of this year that it became clear to me what that podcast would be.
After searching for podcasts geared towards Christian women in leadership, I noticed something: there weren’t very many. Meanwhile, I found plenty of leadership podcasts done by men, and many were geared toward pastors. I also found several business podcasts for Christian women. But I couldn’t find something that fully met my needs as a driven, multi-passionate Christian woman looking to grow in my leadership.
Then I felt God prompting me to do something about it. It seemed that if I was searching for this type of podcast, then there would probably be other women who would be as well.
So at the beginning of this year, I started researching and planning to launch The Christian Woman Leadership Podcast. The goal of this podcast is to inspire you to embrace your God-given gifts, skills, and passions in order to lead with confidence.
Listen to the trailer episode here:
The show is for the Christian women who are leading in ministry or business. You might be a pastor’s wife, a ministry leader, an entrepreneur, or a stay at home mom: whatever the case, your leadership matters.
I invited my friend Holly Cain to join me for this project, so you’ll be hearing from both of us as we discuss issues that are specific to Christian women in leadership. Things like healthy relationships, boundaries, identity, creating white space, and more.
Plus, we’ll interview other leaders who can share their leadership journey with us, so that we can learn from them. I’ve completed several interviews already, and I can tell you that these are incredible conversations that you will encourage and challenge you.
I fully believe that every person has a story to tell, and we can learn a lot from each other’s stories and experiences.
Through this podcast, my hope is that you will be inspired and encouraged to embrace the gifts God has given you. That you will take those gifts, along with the unique way God has wired you, and the experiences you have lived, to go out and lead with confidence.
The podcast will officially launch on July 24th, 2018. If you or someone you know might be interested in this podcast, head over to iTunes or your favorite podcasting app and subscribe! That way, you won’t miss the first episodes when they release.
Plus, be sure to enter the giveaway that will be running until July 31, 2018.
One winner will receive…
• The Four Dimensions of Extraordinary Leadership: The Power of Leading from Your Heart, Soul, Mind, and Strength by Jenni Catron – An excellent book that will help you grow as a Christian leader, regardless of where or how you are leading.
• Unblinded Faith by Elisa Pulliam – A 90-day devotional to help you gain spiritual sight and understand God’s love for you. Donated by Elisa Pulliam of More To Be.
• Write the Word: Renewal Journal from Cultivate What Matters. A beautiful journal to help you connect with God and dig into His word. Donated by Cultivate What Matters (Note: affiliate link. If you choose to make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission for referring you at no extra cost to you).
• A 1:1 “ask me anything” 45 minute call with me – we can chat leadership, marriage, business, social media, or anything else you might be wanting to chat about!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Subscribe to the podcast
2. Leave a rating and review on iTunes or your preferred podcast app
3. Send a screenshot of your review to email@example.com with the subject line “review” by July 31st.
I’ll put all the names in a basket and draw a winner for the giveaway package!
Finally, I want to thank all of the people who have supported me as I’ve begun this endeavor. I’ve had the support of my husband, my mastermind group, and many of my readers. Thank you! I’ve also learned a lot from other podcasters who have shared their tips and resources. There is no way I could have done this without all of their support.