Have you ever felt like you just can’t accomplish all the things in your business? Do you ever hesitate to ask for help when you can’t figure out how to move forward? Here’s the truth. You’re not meant to do it on your own. Listen to this conversation to find out why leaning on other people’s gifts will help you grow your business.
In this episode, you’re going to hear a conversation that shines a light on a member of my community. I’m talking with my friend Angie Likens. Angie is the founder of the Proclaim Truth Conference and Proclaim Truth Organization and the Abide Box. Now Angie shares all about her business, how her faith impacts her business, and how she has learned the value of leaning on other people’s gifts and asking for help in order to grow her business. In addition, Angie is going to share why she joined my upLIFT mentor mind, how a ‘no’ turned into a ‘yes’ because of our relationship, and how our in-person retreat impacted her.
Key Points Discussed:
- About Angie & what she does in her businesses, Proclaim Truth and Abide Box
- Angie’s background in planning conferences and how that led to her starting her business
- How faith impacts Angie’s business
- The process and method of Proclaim Truth Organization and how it’s different than Proclaim Truth Conference
- Angie’s favorite part of her business
- Angie’s experience in upLIFT
- Why she joined
- What she finds different about upLIFT than other business groups
- The wins she has experienced
- How Angie has benefited from upLIFT
- Angie’s experience at the in-person upLIFT retreat
- What Angie would say to someone considering joining upLIFT
If you’d like to learn more about working with me inside of my upLIFT mentor mind, then head over to upliftmentormind.com. Check out the upcoming info session On June 29 at 11 am EST to learn more and find out if upLIFT is a fit for you.
“Your identity as a disciple-maker is not my identity as a disciple-maker. We are all called to the same thing: to make disciples. But that looks very different.”- Angie Likens [12:15]
“That’s why I love working with you, Esther. You’re so good at what you do. And I can’t do that. And there’s this joy that I get when I see other people do the things that they can do that I can’t do.” – Angie Likens [16:20]
“I’ve never been a part of a group like this before [upLIFT]. I had been looking for a group of women who understood my faith and my why.” – Angie Likens [17:30]
“You started having me think strategically about my business to get me to the point where I realized I needed more help to think strategically about my business because I was all over the place. And so I think that that has been so helpful and clarifying for me.” – Angie Likens [18:30]
Connect with Angie:
Proclaim Truth Conference: October 20-22, 2022
Connect with Esther:
Subscribe to my other podcast, The Christian Woman Leadership Podcast