You want to create a successful business, but have you considered what you want your life to look like? Many people jump into creating their business goals, strategic plans, and marketing plans before thinking about one very important factor: your ideal life.
As we kick off the summer season, I wanted to bring this conversation to you, because I learned the hard way. I found myself with a successful business, but without much freedom or flexibility in my personal life.
In this episode, I am sharing with you the first thing you need to know in order to create the life and business you want. In the next episode, I’ll be focusing more on the business side, but today let’s talk about the life side.
Key Points Discussed:
- My experience of creating a successful business but a stress-filled life
- The one thing you need to know in order to create the life (and business) you want
- Questions to ask yourself
- What this exercise will require of you
- Resources to help you go deeper
- What to do after you do this exercise
Resources or Links Mentioned:
- Introducing the Christian Woman Business Podcast [Episode 1]
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Christian Woman Leadership Podcast Episode 56 with Esther Inman
Connect with Esther:
If this podcast was helpful, consider leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or your podcast app.
- Christian Business Owners Shining Online Facebook Page
- Subscribe to my other podcast, The Christian Woman Leadership Podcast