Are you ready to launch a podcast, FB group, or even a course or program? If so, you probably have dealt with the challenge of coming up with a name for it.
On this episode of the podcast I share a strategy session I did with Connie McDonald. In this conversation, Connie and I chat through the process of naming her podcast. But we also dive into how the podcast will be connected to her community and to her future offers in her business.
I share some strategies for naming, and some practical considerations to keep in mind for creating a name that brings people to your podcast or program.
In addition, I chat with Connie about building a community of people who will be interested in her podcast as well as her future offers that she may put out in her business.
Key Points Discussed:
- Naming a podcast and community
- Getting clear on a vision
- The strategy of creating a community before launching a podcast or program
- Envisioning an ideal audience and honing in on a specific niche of people
- Where to start looking for ideas for names
- The 5 keys to hooking and keeping podcast listeners
- Choosing a title your ideal listener can identify with immediately
- Listening to feedback from your community to know what they want
- “It’s really about what your goals are and your particular life circumstances.” -Esther Littlefield
- “I was so busy pouring out for others, that I put myself on hold.” -Connie McDonald
- “My creativity doesn’t have to look like everyone else’s.” -Esther Littlefield
- “Sometimes what we think they want to hear is different then what they actually want to hear.” -Esther Littlefield
- “The fire was finding the name–finding the organizing principle.” -Connie McDonald
Connect with Connie McDonald:
Connect with Esther:
If this podcast was helpful, consider leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or your podcast app.
- Subscribe to my other podcast, The Christian Woman Leadership Podcast
- Join the FB group
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram