What do you do if you want to increase your visibility, but you have 2 different audiences? And how can you talk about and draw people into your main program or offer without feeling salesly all the time?
In this episode of the podcast, I’m talking with Teresa Huff, host of the Grant Writing Simplified podcast. Teresa was a student in my Shine Online Program the first time I ran it, and today you’re going to hear a strategy session we did to help her work through some challenges with visibility, marketing, and multiple audiences.
Key Points Discussed with Teresa:
- Getting past the cringey feelings of self promotion and increased visibility
- Using a podcast to boost visibility and reach a larger audience
- Value ladders and using them to map out offers
- Where Teresa is stuck in her visibility and marketing plans
- Advice for email opt-ins, lead magnets, welcome email sequences and sales landing pages
- Promoting Teresa’s main offer through email sequencing and a waitlist sign up
- Weaving calls to action and offers into messaging naturally
- The issue of the “double call to action” and the difficulties of trying to speak to two different audiences
- How to amplify messaging
- Choosing offers based on scalability
- “With so much at people’s fingertips, I think right now what people are enjoying is some kind of live element to [courses].” -Esther Littlefield
- “We’re not capturing people to trap them, we’re capturing them so [we] can continue to stay in touch with them.” -Esther Littlefield
- “You’re making it easier for them to get what they want.” -Esther Littlefield
- “The fact is, it makes it really hard to market effectively and to truly scale if you’re trying to talk to two separate audiences.” -Esther Littlefield
- “Sometimes we have to learn our own lessons.” -Esther Littlefield
- “It’s more about where you’re focusing your main messaging and your main efforts.” -Esther Littlefield
- “It’s a lot of little pieces to make that one core offer happen.” -Teresa Huff
If you want more from conversations like this one around your business, I want to invite you to apply to be part of my upLIFT Mentormind program. upLIFT keeps faith at the forefront, provides coaching, mentoring, and direct access to me, and includes an incredible community of Christian business women.
If that sounds like what you need in your business, then be sure to go to upliftmentormind.com and I’ll be in touch to let you know if you’re a good fit, and when and how you’ll be able to join the program.
Connect with Teresa Huff:
Connect with Esther:
If this podcast was helpful, consider leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or your podcast app.
- Subscribe to my other podcast, The Christian Woman Leadership Podcast
- Join the FB group
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram