Have you ever had a business idea, but you had no idea how to find the people who would be interested in what you want to offer? Unless you’re already famous, all of us start from scratch when it comes to growing an audience. It’s not rocket science, but it also takes time and strategy to find the people who you want to reach.
In this episode of the Christian Woman Business Podcast, I’m sharing a strategy session that I did with my friend Shelley Madueme.
We’re talking about:
- Shelley’s business background
- How she landed on her new business idea
- Strategies to grow her audience from scratch
- The possibility of starting a podcast
- Naming things to attract her ideal audience
- Getting feedback
- The risk of setting out into something new
Grow Your Audience
If you’d like to learn my signature system that I used to help grow my Christian Woman Leadership Podcast to over 100K downloads in 17 months, as well as grow my email list and my Facebook group. These strategies are transferable to growing not just a podcast audience but other audiences as well.
Resources or Links Mentioned:
Connect with Shelley:
Connect with Esther:
If this podcast was helpful, consider leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or your podcast app.
- Christian Business Owners Shining Online Facebook Page
- Subscribe to my other podcast: The Christian Woman Leadership Podcast